JD Bug have released the second limited edition colour for 2011 and this time it's Verdi Green.
This is what JD Bug themselves say.....
This is the original JD Bug® model which has been so successful. Features include a painted Verdi Green finish which is unique to the Original Bug, a carry strap for carrying the scooter when not in use, a multi mount clip for storing the handlebars when not in use, one movement folding mechanism, soft coloured foam handle grips and coloured grip tape for safe footing, when in use.
The JD Bug® Original Scooter Features an Aircraft grade aluminium Head Tube and Folding Mechanism
Full JD Bug® Original Scooter Specification ( Model MS-130B ):
• Single Action Folding / Unfolding System
• Original Fully Patented System
• Abec 5 Chrome Bearings with Plate Shields Fully Sealed and Greased
• 100mm / 90a Pro Street Black with Black Strengthened Hubs
• Rear Wheel Guard / Spring Loaded Braking System
• Built In Shoulder Strap
• Multi Mount Clip for Carrying Your Accessories
• New Colour Bright Green
• 2 x matt black pro series clamps
• Pro series Fork
• Pro Series with Logo
• Full Length Grip Tape with JD Bug Logo for Firm Footing.
• Fully Foldable for easy storage
- Handlebars are fully height adjustable and swivel 360 degrees
• Length - 690mm,
• Width - 345mm,
• Height - 940mm
• Length - 630mm,
• Width - 100mm,
• Height - 185mm
WHAT DO YOU THINK?